We have all different needs, different goals, different flavors. But out of the most common thing in us, HAPPINESS is such a thing that everyone of us. What ever we do, whatever we head for happiness is a thing that we hanker after. We already read a lot of quotations regarding happiness, I’ve also read some of them. But, should we have to follow all the rules? Or keep some small ones?
Meditation: a written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject
Headspace described meditation in a more better way!
What is meditation?
“Meditation isn’t about becoming a different person, a new person, or even a better person. It’s about training in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. You’re not trying to turn off your thoughts or feelings. You’re learning to observe them without judgement. And eventually, you may start to better understand them as well.
Meditation is concentration to inner-self, in most cases, thinking of a particular thing, mostly peaceful and relaxing, and keeping concentration longer than we usually attend for any other tasks.
Whats the result?
Well, meditation is now proven, and scientific. Many hospitals now prescribes meditation. In many universities there are clubs for promoting awareness for meditation. Regular practice of meditation helps a person to attain inner-peace more and more.
How meditation works?
Latest experiments in quantum mechanics shows that, impact of observer large impacts on particle’s behavior. And, we all know the power of focusing. We will write a separate content on how meditation helps and improves life in different aspects.
However, lets say some key-points that might do a lot of motivation
- Self-analysis gets peaceful and more inspiring
- Increases your focusing power
- Makes you creative, however more realistic
- Improves your health and mental conditions
- Gives you powerful inner-peace and bliss
- If you continue to meditate for days, mental stress and depression will lower down with each day
- Makes you realize the power of new, and keeps you always in the present
- And the mostly important point is, it increases your concentration